Tired of cutting in butter or shortening to make biscuits? If so, you’re gonna love these Whipping Cream Biscuits! In fact, you don’t even have to roll and cut them out. Just drop them onto the cookie sheet. It is seriously so easy and they are so good.
I put this recipe in the “Breakfast” category because sometimes I love a warm biscuit with butter and jam for breakfast. The ease and speed of this recipe makes this one a winner for breakfast time.
Whipping Cream Biscuits Recipe
- 2 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 C. heavy whipping cream
- optional: butter and jam (we used Blackberry Preserves) to spread before eating
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Then stir in the whipping cream.
- Drop biscuit dough onto the parchment paper, making about 9 biscuits.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Serve immediately with butter and jam if desired.
*Inspired by THIS recipe.