Ingredients (9×13 baking pan):
- 1 C. white flour
- 1/2 C. white sugar
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 C. milk
- 1/2 C. melted butter
- 1 (29 oz) can sliced peaches (and some of the syrup from the can)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together dry ingredients (flour, sugars, salt, and baking powder).
- Add milk and melted butter and mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour into a 9×13 inch glass baking dish and spread evenly.
- Drain about half of the syrup out of the can of peaches and then spread the peaches on top of the batter. Drizzle the left over syrup on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
This peach cobbler goes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some whipped cream, or milk.