What a fine dessert to enjoy for a special occasion!
Or even during those times when you´re craving cheesecake.
Or craving Nutella.
Or both. 🙂
Hey, it happens.
This no-bake Nutella cheesecake is chocolatey, creamy, and beautiful. You can whip it up in just a few minutes, stick it in the refrigerator, and it´ll be ready to serve in a couple hours.
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients (yields 8-12 servings):
- 2/3 C. Nutella
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip (or whipped cream)
- 1 prepared chocolate Oreo pie crust
- about 1/4 C. chopped chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- Cream together Nutella and cream cheese with a beater.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Fold in Cool Whip or whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate over the top.
- Refrigerate or freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
*Inspired by THIS recipe.