This is a refreshing, healthy. and perfectly tasty fruit smoothie. It has a thin enough consistency so you can drink it easily without using a spoon.
Ingredients (2-3 servings):
- 1 orange, seedless
- 1 banana
- about 1/4 C. frozen or fresh strawberries
- about 3/4 C. vanilla yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- about 1/2 can of Kerns strawberry juice (about 5 oz)… The picture shows peach juice since we had already thrown away the strawberry can. It’s great with peach juice too!
- Put banana and strawberries in blender.
- Peel orange and divide into sections. Put the sections in the blender.
- Add ice cubes and yogurt.
- Add Kerns juice.
- Blend and serve.