I made some delicious filling for burritos, but I’m sorry I didn’t keep track of how much of everything I used. Here are some estimates:
Ingredients (about 7 servings):
- about 3 C. mashed beans
- about 1 C. cooked rice
- about 1 Tbsp. oil
- about 1/3 of a diced yellow onion
- 1 diced tomato
- salsa and/or hot sauce (I used one small packet of Taco Bell hot sauce and about 1/3 C. of Chunky Mild Pace Salsa)
- Pour a little oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally until onions are translucent.
- Mix in rice. Then mix in the mashed beans.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and salsa and/or hot sauce. Let simmer for about 1 minute on low heat.