Corn on the Cob is a perfect side dish for Rice and Black Beans (recipe HERE).
Yes, in fact, this corn helped complete a totally whole-foods-plant-based dinner. 🙂
Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 4 ears of corn
- a few sprinkles of salt
- you will also need a large pot with a lid
- Take the husks (and all the little string pieces) off the corn.
- Boil a large pot of water (do NOT add any salt to the water).
- When the water is boiling, add the corn. Cover with the lid. When it comes to a boil again (in a few minutes), remove the lid, turn the heat off, and take out the corn with tongs. I usually place them on a plate to cool (and drip-dry) before serving.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
*Inspired by THIS recipe.