Cold lemon water is a refreshing, healthy drink when it’s hot outside, and warm lemon water is a great remedy for a sore throat, stuffy nose, morning sickness, or when you’re dehydrated and plain water just doesn’t sound good.
- honey (optional)
- Fill however many glass cups of lemon water you want to make with water.
- Pour the water into a pot and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle about a quarter-size of honey into the bottom of each glass (more or less depending on how sweet you like your lemon water)
- You can either squeeze the lemons directly into the pot of hot water, or separately into each cup.
- If the water is too hot, then add some cold water to it and mix until it is at your desired temperature.
- Carefully pour water into each glass. Stir to mix in the honey and lemon juice.